Friday, September 16, 2011

This is for you Alyssa!

The reason my other post was so short was I wanted to make this one.

          I have a cousin named Alyssa. She is nine. I wanted to write  another year of DI (Destination Imagination) is starting and this year my cousin is doing it. (Way to go Alyssa!) That made me exited. I even got to wave to her when she was in her first class! Alyssa told me that she had a bog now so I'm exited to see it.(I'm exited about lots of things)
          A lot has been happening lately. I don't know what to write! It has been a blur of school. Me and my sisters Megan and Merian ( her full name is Meredith) are watching the lord of the rings with my dad. I am rereading The Hobbit. Nothing else besides going to Silver Wood Tomorrow.( I told you, Disney Land is better!)

No comments: