Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm still here

 I have not moved. I am not dead. I just need to post. Once every year is not enough. Truly, I want to post on my blog even though nobody will read it. But that is probably my fault because I never post. So I'm always writing about how it's been a long time and how I need to post, which is true. I guess it hasn't been to long since I last posted. About, say what, last I posted was the end of summer. My motivation to blogging is my aunt Carrie. She posts a lot, and I enjoy reading her posts. Every day I check her blog to see if she posted. Alyssa and Kenna, my cousins, changed to public school, and I miss them a lot. I am home schooled, if you did not know that. I usually get done with school by 10:00 AM. I do just as much work as public schoolers do. My family is exited because my mom is pregnant, AGAIN, and we can not wait. That would be the eighth child born in our family.
             Hey, remember that blog I used to have? Well, It's still here, and I'm posting again!

No comments: